Ganpati Electricals (Pvt.) Ltd. designs and deals in a large range of LEDs and solar LEDs to cater needs of the households, offices, commercial buildings, halls, malls, courtyards, streets, parks and airports etc. These are quality products backed by latest technology and reasonably priced.LED Lights :
LED (light-emitting diode) lights are increasingly used these days as indicator lamps in many devices and also for indoor and outdoor lighting by replacing incandescent and fluorescent lighting. These find their application in aviation lighting, automotive lighting, traffic signals, video displays and sensors etc.Solar LED Lights :
Solar LED lights are LED lights used mostly for outdoor lighting. These are used in conjunction with solar panels that capture sunlight and heat. Solar energy so captured is used to charge rechargeable batteries that supply power to LED lights. Some of these LED lights used for outdoor lighting have even a self-programmed on/off feature and, therefore, one need not purchase extra timers. These are convenient to use, energy efficient, easily portable and ideal for outdoor usage. Being energy efficient, areas can be kept lit for as long as 12 hours a day.Benefits of Solar LED Lights :
Solar LED lights have some additional benefits over LED lights as listed below.
Types of LED Products :
- Cost : Being solar powered, these are most economical, reasonably priced, almost maintenance-free and saving on electricity billing, and form a good choice over conventional lights for long term use. With advancement in technology, these can work even on cloudy days.
- Convenience : A single solar panel can charge several individual solar lights. An automatic on/off switch frees you from setting and coordinating complicated timers. Because there are no electrical wires or extension cords to deal with, solar landscape lights are extremely portable and can be used almost anywhere in your yard.
In general, all the LED products can be divided into two major parts, the public lighting and indoor lighting. It has been realized that appropriate lighting has a great impact on working efficiency of people. Considering this, modern workspace lighting has also transformed and Ganpati Electricals (Pvt.) Ltd. tries its best to fill this gap.Aviation Warning / Obstruction Lights :
Aviation lights are used as visual aids on airplanes for creating a safer sky for safe flying. These are also used as warning / obstruction lights on airways and on tall structures like broadcast masts, telecom towers, transmission towers, TV towers, radio towers, chimneys, tall buildings, lighthouses, windmills, bridges and wind turbines etc. Shorter structures that are located close to airports may also require lighting. Such collision avoidance measures visible to a passing aircraft are usually used at night and in some cases even during day time. A recent development has been the use of an arrays of high power red LEDs. LED based aviation lamps have a significantly longer lifespan than incandescent bulbs, thus reducing maintenance costs and increasing reliability.
Aviation warning lights need to be of sufficient brightness in order to be visible for miles around the structure. While medium intensity aviation lights are used on structures more than 100 m high above ground level, high intensity aviation lights are used on very tall structures.
Aviation lights designed by Ganpati Electricals (Pvt.) Ltd. have following plus points.
- Reasonably priced
- Flexibility of design
- Long lifespan of over 10 years
- Vibration and shock resistant
- Direct replacement possible
- There is no flame produced inside the light and hence no risk of fire