- Size: CUSTROMIZE
- Usage/Application: industrial, domestic
- Shape: Ladder
- Color: grey
- deals in: new
Our expertise lies in designing cable trays and raceways as per customer’s requirement and providing these all over India and abroad. Cable tray system comprising cable trays and associated fittings forms a rigid structure used to securely fasten and support cables. These can be used both overhead and underground. Use of cable trays makes maintenance and replacement of cables much easier and enhances the life of cables. Types of Cable Trays :
We deal in both Ladder-Type cable trays and Perforated Types cable trays. Their perforations allow air circulation and drainage and also entry/exit points for small cables. Normally these are kept open at top. However, if required, we can also provide their cover for extra protection. Cable tray cover has no perforations.
Unlike to perforated and ladder type trays, there are Solid Bottom Trays available. These are also called Cable Channels or Cable Troughs. However, these are not popular and seldom used. Material Used :
Cable trays are commonly made of galvanized steel, stainless steel cable trays or aluminum sheets. On specific demand, we can also provide cable trays made of glass-fiber reinforced plastic. Unlike metallic trays, these are completely non-conductive and, therefore, do not need to be grounded. These trays are fully chemical and corrosion resistant.Thickness :
Depending on load of cables, the thickness of cable trays may vary from 1 mm to 4 mm. Finishing :
Cable Tray Accessories :
- Pre-galvanized (recommended for indoor use)
- Hot dip galvanized (recommended for indoor / outdoor use)
- Painted (recommended for indoor use)
- Powder coated (recommended for indoor use)
- Epoxy coated (recommended for indoor / outdoor use)
We supply also clamping and supporting accessories like Clamp, Coupler Plate, Elbow. Bend, Junction Box, Tee and Reducer etc. that are used with cable trays to provide a complete and functional tray system. Advantages :
- Our cable trays are easy to assemble and strong.
- These do not corrode and require hardly any maintenance.
- These have high mechanical resistance, excellent chemical resistance and long long-lasting service life.
- Use of cable trays makes replacement of cables much easier and enhances their life.